Renewal is a two-step process:
- Fill out the Application Form.
Select “Renewal registration for current academic year” and enter the required information:
- name and surname, sex, date and place of birth, Italian tax code
- Photo I.D. type and number
- address of residence and domicile, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address
- documentation of disability, specific diagnosis and percent disability
- matriculation number
- department and course of studies
In the event that the documentation of disability or photo I.D. have expired following first application, the student must send a valid copy to complete renewal.
After entering all information required, click on the “send” button. The receipt of the online request will be confirmed by an e-mail sent to the address provided during application.
2) After having verified the submitted documentation, access is renewed – the student will receive a confirmation message. The student will then receive a new password in order to access services.