To allow and facilitate university attendance, Roma Tre offers, to those who request it, a number of assistance services for students with disabilities:
- Transport within the University
- Personal assistance (holistic)
- Italian Sign Language Interpreting (LIS)
- Assistive Technology teaching materials
- Communication support
- Tutoring and study support
To request assistance, the student must apply and register and then proceed to the request the assistance needed.
For further information, please refer to the Services Guide.